- Install and configure basic and application software, wired, wireless or mixed local networks and connected to public networks.
- Install, configure and maintain multi-user services, applications and shared devices in a local network environment.
- Assemble and configure computers and peripherals.
- Determine the logistics associated with the installation, configuration and maintenance of microcomputer systems.
- Diagnose dysfunctions in microcomputer systems and networks through functional tests.
- Rethink local network wiring and electronics in small environments and their connection to wide area networks.
- Execute established procedures for recovering data and applications from system failures and losses.
- Prepare technical and administrative documentation of the system, prepare budgets and advise the client.
|Professional Module||Hours||1st course (h/week)||2nd course|
|2 terms (h/week)||1 term (hours)|
|0221. Assembly and maintenance of equipment.||235||7|
|0222. Single-user operating systems.||155||5|
|0223. Office applications.||235||8|
|0229. Training and career guidance.||90||3|
|0225. Local networks.||235||7|
|0226. Computer security.||140||6|
|0227. Networked services.||170||8|
|0228. Web applications.||100||5|
|0224. Networked operating systems(1)||180||8|
|0230. Company and entrepreneurship.||60||3|
|0231. Training in workplaces.||400||400|
|Total in the training cycle:||2000||30||30||400|
- Hold a Graduate Degree in Compulsory Secondary Education or a higher academic level.
- Have a Basic Professional Degree (Basic Professional Training).
- Hold a Technician or Auxiliary Technician degree or equivalent for academic purposes.
- Have passed the second year of the Unified and Multipurpose Baccalaureate (BUP).
- To have passed the University entrance exam for people over 25 years old.
Access by test:
- Have passed the entrance exam to intermediate level training courses (at least seventeen years of age in the year in which the exam was taken must be taken).
- Installer-repairer of computer equipment.
- Computer support technician.
- Data network technician.
- Repairer of microcomputer system peripherals.
- Microcomputer commercial.
- Tele-assistance operator.
- System operator.